Beverly relocated to the Northern Neck of Virginia from Washington DC in 1988. Her family purchased a small farm near the great Wicomico River as a second home. They fell in love with the miles of beautiful rivers, the winding country roads, horseback rides through forests and along shorelines and most of all the wonderful people. They said "Goodbye" to DC and their second home in the Northern Neck became their only home in less than one year. After her three children left for college she started in the Real Estate business in 1991.
Beverly has been very successful in Real Estate from the very beginning; winning the Rookie of the Year award and never looking back. She has been recognized as a top sales person in the area every year of her career and has received the Diamond Award from the Northern Neck Association of Realtors over 10 times. Beverly received her broker's license in 1995 and joined the Long and Foster Advisory board. She currently serve as the Bay\River office's Gold Team Ambassador. The Gold Team is a group of Long & Fosters top producing agents.
Neill grew up in the Northern Neck and his passion for the water did as well. In addition to sailing and boating, Neill enjoys stand-up paddle boarding and tow surfing. He has excelled in computer drafting and photographry. Neill and Lisa lived in the Caribbean for 7 years and moved back to the area to start a family real estate team that exceeds our clients expectations through service, expertise and marketing exposure.
Whether you are looking for a beautiful waterfront property with sweeping views and deep water, an old farm house with stables hidden down a winding country road or a quaint house in a small town within walking distance to amenities, We can help you find the perfect property for you.
- Top producing agents for Long & Foster in The Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer, receiving all the highest selling awards offered by the Northern Neck Association of Realtors,
- Knowledge of the land as well as the rivers, and creeks (including the "MLW" and controlling depths) of the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula.
- Successful track record of matching buyers and sellers in search of their desired goals in buying and selling their dream property.
- Over 50% of all transactions are from repeat clients or are from referrals from past clients.
- Have a true love and appreciation of the land, environment, and nature along with an understanding and ability to match the client with the best property available to suit their needs.
- Provides the highest-level of customer/client service and accessibility and listens and responds to their clients' ideas with solutions that suit the desires and needs of thier clients.
- Member: NNAR, CB&R'S, National Association of Realtors (NAR), and the Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR).
Buying a home? I look forward to helping you select the home of your dreams by taking time to listen to your needs and desires.
Selling a home? My real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar.
We appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and hope you take advantage of the valuable resources we provide. Come back to visit often!